I am honored to be speaking at the Castle Rock Church of Christ in Castle Rock, CO this summer. June 24-26 is their Great Marriage Weekend. Below is the schedule and more information. If you live in the area, register here. I hope to see you there.
Marriage is a gift from God and worth fighting for! Spend a weekend with Licensed Marriage and Family Counselor, Dale Sadler, as he brings us six encouraging lessons designed to build stronger bonds between husbands and wives.
Childcare will be provided for children ages 6 months to 12 years.
- Friday, June 24
- 7-7:30 pm Greetings
- 7:30-8:30 pm “What is sex all about?”
- Saturday, June 25
- 8-8:30 am Coffee & Bagels
- 8:30-9:15 am “Why is Marriage Difficult”
- 9:30-10:15 am “Six Stages of Conflict”
- 10:30-11:15 am “Deeper Connections”
- 11:30-12:30 pm Questions and Answers
- Sunday, June 26
- 9 am Bible Class: “Generations to Come”
- 10 am Sermon: “How to Win at Marriage”