Below are what I handle in-session with clients. I am also available for family seminars and I even offer a marriage intensive called Eden Again: Bringing Paradise back to Marriage.
- Adjustment Issues
- Affairs: Emotional & Physical
- Anger Management
- Christian Counseling
- Marriage & Relationship Confliclt
- Marriage Enrichment
- Men’s Issues
- Mental Health
- Personal Growth
- Premarital Counseling
- Teen Issues
If you have a family you are concerned about, and you want to ensure that they receive some help, contact me and we can discuss a plan for your congregation to pay for or subsidize their sessions. Most churches aren’t equipped to fund a full-time or even part-time counselor, but most can see to it that their members get the help they need through this type of ministry.
I accept some insurances. Contact me for more information.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance. Contact me and my billing associate will find out the following for you:
- Your counseling benefits.
- What your deductible is and if it’s been met.
- Do you have a limited amount of sessions?
- What your copay is.
- Is prior approval required?
If my services are not covered by your insurance (or you don’t have insurance) my fee scale is as follows:
- $80 for initial session (1 hour)
- $70 per subsequent 50 minute session
- Cash and checks are accepted.
- On all electronic transactions, I charge a 3% processing fee.
Please notify me if you must reschedule. No penalty for late cancellations.
Contact me for further information if you have questions about my services.