Below are what I handle in-session with clients. I am also available for family seminars and I even offer a marriage intensive called Eden Again: Bringing Paradise back to Marriage.
- Adjustment Issues
- Affairs: Emotional & Physical
- Anger Management
- Christian Counseling
- Marriage & Relationship Confliclt
- Marriage Enrichment
- Men’s Issues
- Mental Health
- Personal Growth
- Premarital Counseling
- Teen Issues
If you have a family you are concerned about, and you want to ensure that they receive some help, contact me and we can discuss a plan for your congregation to pay for or subsidize their sessions. Most churches aren’t equipped to fund a full-time or even part-time counselor, but most can see to it that their members get the help they need through this type of ministry.
I accept the following insurance plans.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance. Contact me and my billing associate will find out the following for you:
- Your counseling benefits.
- What your deductible is and if it’s been met.
- Do you have a limited amount of sessions?
- What your copay is.
- Is prior approval required?
If my services are not covered by your insurance (or you don’t have insurance) my fee scale is as follows:
- $80 for initial session (1 hour)
- $70 per subsequent 50 minute session
- Cash and checks are accepted.
- On all electronic transactions, I charge a 3% processing fee.
Please notify me if you must reschedule. No penalty for late cancellations.
Contact me for further information if you have questions about my services.